Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Marist VS Eden


In my holidays i  went to my rugby at marist rugby club. I was the center for the team .. When we got to the club we had train with the  coaches we done sprints and defense  so we got our shirts on. Then we went to the field in mount roskill we got lose and my dad went to the shop to ask for some help. Then my friend got his five dollars out  and told my other mate to go by  some  lollies so he did but my dad took too long so he had to sprint back to the car. My dad YIELD!!” that we were going the right way damn it  “ lets goo so we went to the field and he was like yeah. so we got there were scared they were so big so we went out and had a good game we had ups and down when i got the ball i went to draw and past but i got hit and my legs hurt but i got back up and went to play tackle i kept getting hurt.but latter on i wanted to give up but i didn't i got up and up but we still lose but we kept our heads up when our game was finished my dad took me and my mate home but first he took us to the shop and i ask for a pie and a drink and he got us one pie each and one drink each. said thank you then my dad ask my mate if he wants to drop off at his house or to be drop off at the school that we go to? So my mate said at school so we dropped off at   school and my dad said who’s at school my mate said that his dad and brother was waiting for him at school. So he went out and just walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.