Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

My week and my practice test

Planning:
Charters Tame,Kris(me),Tavete,shayne,potz,able,sione,My sister jay, My brother ben, and Sebastian family,paris,justice
Setting My house pools and park
Playing playstation 3 and mw3
Playing touch with able on the courts at the park
having dinner with friends and family  
going pools on sunday

Start Writing Here:
One day my friend Tame was suppose to sleep over my house but he went home to do something then my other friend Sione said to him “ Kris said you can’t sleep over his house”. The next day i went on a boat a scary one because i had to go on by my self i almost fell out of the boat but i kept my balance and stayed on. My sister paris it was her first time going on a boat by herself she was almost better than me she went to the other side but i didn’t my other sister justice went to the other side to latter on when i got back on i was not scared i went to the other side by my self it was fun.For launch we had hot chips it was funny because when justice stood up off the seat she left a mark of her bum.

When i got home martin said to me “Tame came for you but i told him you were out on a boat” “OK MAN” i said in a scary voice. Then he gave me a turn on my playstation 3 I played black ops 2 and then we went park. Thats when i asked john lee if i could ride his bike,he said “yes” I rode the bike thats when i saw Tame with his friend. He said “you went on a boat aye martin told us?” I said “yeah and you came over and asked for me aye?” . Then we went to my house and play with my older brother named Able. We played touch and the teams were Tame and I Vs Able and Martin Then my other brother came with Shayne went for a shower and my brother Tavete played with us but then my older brother changed the game to 123 held it was cool because it was easy and hard to I got one try and Tame got more. My brother able thinks his team won but they only got two tries i laughed then he said in his scary voice “what’s funny” I said “you think you won ha ha ha”.



Then we all went inside and had fish and chips yummy but before we had it Tame went home to ask if he could sleep over at my house his mum said “yes” Then he ate some food he finished his plate faster than i could run. Then he had a turn on the playstation 3 with my brother tavete they played mw3 two player They had a long as turn me and shayne just played on tavete’s chromebook and i played on my dads laptop. It was fun but then Tame and tavete wanted a turn on the laptops so we played on the playstation and they played on the laptops Tame stayed up until 2 in the morning I went sleep at 10 or 11 o’clock at night.

The next day Potz came to pick a Tame with their grandma but Tame did not want to go so the grandma told Potz to stay with tame and come back home with Tame. Potz said ok and came and played the game with us. Then Sebastian came over and played the game. Then we got bored and went park we played more touch but with Potz and Sebastian. My team won again then we got tired and went pools. We done boombs then we played rugby in the pool Year 6 vs year 8 they were the easiest then we got bored and played ball tiggy Potz was in first then when shayne was in he tried to get me and tame from far we were in the pool and he through it the life guard took the ball off us. So we played ball rush in the small pool Shayne was in first this time we kept playing then i got bored and went and done some boombs. Then i went home and had some BBQ. It was yummy Then i swallowed a bone and choked then my dad was squeezing me  and then i spewed up the bone And thats was what i done in the weekend so much fun with my friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.