Pages

Monday 8 April 2013


                      Getting ready for Fiafia

One more week to go until fiafia for everyone in the school. I’m in the Tongan group . We are going to do a war dance from Tongan warriors . We are the warriors from Tonga came to scare you .


I'm nervous but not too much. I want to go and perform on stage it’s going to be fun and scary for the performers on stage in front of their mums and dads. I'm going to perform and impress my mum and dad and my family.

The Tongan group is going to wear a Tongan air lava lava. We are going to be doing the best war dance ever. We are going to be scary and scare you all.We’ll do it so good that we’ll go to poly fest next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris,
    I like what is on your blog and I liked your Tongan group they were funny and good at the same time KEEP IT UP.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.