Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Water Testing


Testing Omaru Creek for -smell


I am going to find out:What the water  smells like



I am going to test this by:get 4 different samples



Resources and equipment:4 different samples 2 buckets 4 jars 1 string


I predict that:the bridge: will smell funky dead fish
the culvert will smell like musty tar
the sea will smell like salt
the tap will smell like fresh water


I think this because:
theres tar and chemicals near the culvert
the bridge has tadpoles
the sea has salt in it
the tap has a filter
Results of my tests

Sea Water
salt fish
Tap water
fresh nice
Omaru Creek water by culvert
dead oysters salt
Omaru Creek water by bridge
fish and soap


My conclusion (what I found out):
the culvert is not very funky at all
the bridge is more cleaner than the culvert

Why I think this is:
people working on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.