Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My holidays at my aunts house

in the holidays i went to my aunt's house. When i got there my aunt was so happy because on the next Tuesday my cousin was going to her aunt’s house on her dads side. I was happy to because i got over 1 hundred dollars. My aunt said that i would of got nearly 2 hundred dollars but she had to go shopping and buy us some food. The n she came home and asked if i wanted to get us all some calrs junior and i said “how bout no” and she said “awww please son” then i said fine then man but i aint going into the shop to get noway hoe say said my aunt she said we are going through the drive way.

When we got home i wanted to eat my big fat huge delicious burger,and the big box of chilly cheese fries they were yum but my aunt still looked hungry so i gave half of my burger and half of my chilly cheese fries. Then i laughed! she said ‘why are you laughing” in said because you're eating all of the food then my cousin laughed. Then i went to sleep and the next day i went home and i was sooo bored because i was only allowed to play on my playstation 3 but when i went to bed i got my laptop then i just tried to log the internet password but i couldn't but the next day i went to look and i write it down so when i went to sleep i could play on my laptop but i couldn’t my brother told on me AND THAT IS WHAT I DONE IN MY HOLIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.