Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

My weekends

In the weekends, I stayed home. on Saturday my aunt came over to my house  and had a visit i thought of going to her house but i said nah, She told my mum that she came over to give my money that i was supposed to get in the holiday my god mother said that she was sending to me. i was going to get fifty dollars that was cool but my mum wanted to get some shopping so she asked for thirty dollars i said yes so i got some food to eat. she gave me my twenty dollars, then we went to packen save i did not spend anything the next day we went to my sisters house to use there internet it was funny because normally she come to our house but now we are going to her house to use her internet. my mum asked me again for the rest of my money i was angry but i still said still yes but i took five dollars from her because i went to the shop with my little nephew named martin he's funny sometimes but sometimes i want to beat him but i don't we got one packet it was bubble gum AND THAT IS ALL I DONE IN MY WEEKENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.