Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Kris Mangere Pools


On friday we went to Mangere pools. we cleaned up our tents before we could go. We went on a bus  and it was fun. I sat next to Bailly and my niece . We had some chips but we weren't allowed to eat in the bus . I just went  for a little sleep and didn’t know when we were at Mangere pools. When I got up we were at Mangere pools.

I hopped into my line and waited to go inside of the pools. The teachers picked some boys to  help them bring gazebo we help them. When we got inside of pools we said some hilarious jokes . Some teachers and boys set up the gazebo they took a long time to do it . Then some of the kids were having a race the rest of the kids cheered for their favorite racer . The kids came out so  we can have a little snack .


While we were eating Mrs garden picked some groups to go get changed we got changed . We ran into the pool . We all did a big bomb and played with our friends. Then the slide and a deep pool opened up everyone ran up and went on a slide but not me and my friends we went in the deep pool. We were waiting for the bombing pools and a steep water  slide it was so scary it felt like the water slapped right in the face.

It was a great end to my first Pt England camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.