Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

omaru creek testing


Testing Omaru Creek for -colour


I am going to find out:
what colour the water is


I am going to test this by:
comparing different water samples
the culvet
tap water
sea water
and the bridge
Resources and equipment:
4 water samples
the omaru creek culvert
omaru creek bridge
tap water


I predict that:
the omaru creek culvert water is dark green
tap water clear
omaru creek bridge is multicolour
sea clear


I think this because:
i think the sea water is clear because there’s a big space to spread
tap water is clean because there’s a cleaner to clean the tap water
omaru creek is dark green cause theres rubish
omaru creek culvet and it has rubish


Results of my tests


Sea Water
Cloudy
Tap water
Transparent
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Bits
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Light Green



My conclusion (what I found out):
The seawater is very clean from the mangroves and all of the space .  The culvert water is dirtier than the bridge water.



Why I think this is:
because the rubbish from the road go’s in the creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.